White Pumpkin Spice Hot Chocolate
In partnership with Amber from Amber Approved!
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 2 tbsp cup coconut cream
- 1 tbsp maple syrup or honey
- 1 tbsp pumpkin puree unsweetened
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- ½ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- In a medium saucepan add milk and pumpkin puree and mix well.
- Add maple syrup, spices and coconut cream and whisk well.
- Pour into your favorite mug once heated and garnish with coconut whip cream and a cinnamon stick.
- Makes 1 cup
Special thanks to Amber for the creativity @jenniferbrazil for the beautiful picture.